Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thing #10



Okay, this is the funniest "thing" yet. I could spend all day creating! I loved using Comic Strip Generator and Custom Sign Generator. The hardest part was trying to decide which item to create (especially in the Custom Sign Generator) and what to say. I need to work on my creative (for sayings). I have added two of my creations to this post. In the classroom, teachers could use these items to create motivational posters for the students. Students, too, could use the sites; however, several of the images were not appropriate for student use. Maybe the teacher could select the image to use and then the students could add their sayings.

2 comments:

VWB said...

I love the 3-ring note!
I will have to go back and see if I can find that one!

Nice Guy said...

CLICKABLE LINK:

www.CustomSignGenerator.com (make logos, fake magazines, scrapbooks, gag signs, comics, etc).