Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thing #23 - The Finish Line

Well, I made it! I really did not think I would be blogging about the 23 Thing experience already. My goal was to complete this by the end of Spring Break and I did it! That does not mean that I haven't had sleepless nights, late nights, and early mornings, but the experience was AWESOME, AMAZING, and EYE OPENING! I know my daughters and husband will be happy to have their mommy/wife away from the computer and not hearing me say "Let me finish just 1 more thing."

My most favorite discoveries have been PhotoStory, YouTube, TeacherTube, 2.0 Web Awards, Comic Strip Generator, and Library Thing. This experience has positively impacted me in my mission to be a life-long learner. No matter how old I get, there is always something I can learn. I really didn't not know in the beginning how this experience would impact me or my classroom. I was nervous to be bombarded with new technology and terminology, but was willing to give it a try. I'm glad I tried and have succeeded. My classroom and my life have been positively impacted by this experience. There is really nothing that I would improve upon for this process. If given another chance for an opportunity like this, I would DEFINITELY participate. Now I can sit back and comment on others' creations - I really enjoyed reading the comments posted about my experience/creations.

One sentence to describe this experience: AWESOME, EXCITING, CHALLENGING, EYE OPENING, AMAZING

2 comments:

VWB said...

Congratualtions on a job well done...look forward to seeing what else you use your blog for!

Now go get some sleep! :-)
O, I forgot...
3 kids + sleep = IMPOSSIBLE "Thing"

Texan To A Tea said...

Congratulations Joanne! I'm slowly getting there. You are to be admired. Since my girls don't need my help like yours need you, It's great that you are so driven.