Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thing #7

Google is amazing! I've only used it as a search engine and was surprised by everything it has to offer. I enjoyed using Google Earth. I think classroom uses are endless. Students would love seeing where they live in relation to other places in the world. I also enjoyed using Picasa Web Albums. I created an album using photos from our family farm in Hallestville, Texas. We have about 100 acres, 2 horses, 1 donkey, and lots of cattle. I hope you enjoy my photos.

A link to my album: http://picasaweb.google.com/jobabeskla/OurFarm?authkey=UeAsjFN09_U

2 comments:

Mrs. Frizzle said...

Great photos! What beautiful scenery, very relaxing. Have a great spring break!

Texan To A Tea said...

Texan To A Tea says: Loved seeing your girls with you. It sure looks like a place to relax!