Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thing #21

I used Photo Story to create a Vidcast from this past Halloween. I had so much fun creating this for Thing 21, that I can't wait to make others to commemorate each birthday, holiday, etc. I think my daughters will love having their memories shared in another form besides photographs.

I had difficulty getting my microphone to work, so this one does not have vocals, but it does have music. I will try again tomorrow and see if I can get the microphone to work.

Classroom and library uses are endless. I plan to use Photo Story when my class learns about habitats and types of clouds. I think it would also be an awesome way to share what the library or classroom has done throughout the year (at Open House, end of year party, book fair).


4 comments:

VWB said...

your girls are so cute!
try it without the microphone...most computers have built in mikes...see if that doesn't work...that is what happened to me.

and did you really post at 3:24AM!!!...thought I was only crazy night owl in the group! :-)

Bromonsky said...

Yes, it really was 3:24am - I was "hooked" and couldn't go to bed until I completed it. I tried without the microphone and still can't get it to work. I have created another PhotoStory this morning and I'm still experimenting to see if I can get the sound to work.

Unknown said...

so cute!

Texan To A Tea said...

I enjoyed this one too. I'm having trouble getting my video to post.